Monday 21 July 2014

Well, we're back from War and Peace 2014. Ollie here just assimilating myself back into the swing of things. Got back to Derby at about 5 this morning, slept in my friend's drawing room on the sofa until about lunch time. As planned, Reece and I met up, as well as meeting a few friends I'd met through facebook. We had some exciting weather, 2 days of searing heat and another 2 of oozing, squelching mud that brought proceedings to a complete standstill, as well as a fantastic cloud formation before the storm on day 2. I spent a ludicrous amount of money on a few things here and there, and generally spent a few days in excellent company with excellent food and mad weather. Reece will be coming up to Derby in August for an event near me, where he will be using some of his German kit and some of my Soviet kit to do an impression based around the Polish Home Army during the Warsaw uprising in 1944, and we'll take the opportunity then to get some impression photographs up.

I hope you've not missed us too much, and I do apologise for a lack of activity. Our first guest contribution will be up in good time, and hopefully we can get the hammer down properly and get some new content for you to mull over.

Until next time, 
Ollie

No comments:

Post a Comment