Tuesday 8 July 2014

Good afternoon ladies and gents, Ollie here with some exciting news. First and foremost, both sides of Mentioned in Dispatches will be attending the War and Peace revival in Kent this year, Reece as part of Second Battle Group, and myself with some friends who own a ZIL cargo truck and invited me to come with them and camp for a few days, but that's another story. Secondly, I attended the Yorkshire Wartime Experience with my Soviet group, the 13th Guards rifle division, and as well as having a fantastic time and getting very, very sunburnt, got some pictures courtesy of my long suffering mum which I shall upload in short order, so the Northern half of this blog will now be more than a callsign. And thirdly, we will be having what will hopefully be the first of many guest contributions from a great friend of mine reenacting the Wehrmacht, and living in Sweden, coming along very soon. I hope you've enjoyed the content that Reece and myself have been able to put out for you so far, and I hope you plan to stick with us for a long time to come.

I shall put a link to my group at the end of this post, similar to what Reece has done with his youtube channel. Until next time, do svidanya!

Ollie

http://www.13thguardspoltavaskaya.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment